Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
wiccanwolf1
I normally don't get emotional over things like TV commercials or shows, music or pretty much anything else except things that make me angry.
Since starting my meds certain commercial (animal cruelty, human poverty ect) get me teary eyed as does certain songs.
Deb says this is normal human emotion, but I don't know. I wonder if it's because of the meds and something isn't right.
I normally only feel rage and anger or nothing.
Can people let me know if this is normal emotions or if I need an adjustment.
The Wolf
Since starting my meds certain commercial (animal cruelty, human poverty ect) get me teary eyed as does certain songs.
Deb says this is normal human emotion, but I don't know. I wonder if it's because of the meds and something isn't right.
I normally only feel rage and anger or nothing.
Can people let me know if this is normal emotions or if I need an adjustment.
The Wolf
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Some things we don't talk about, we breathe them... Some things cannot be explained, but rather experienced. Some of the most healing moments arise when given the memory, acknowledging the love.One cannot go back in time; we move forward, and we carry the love we shared. No one but ourselves has the power to do so, or the permission to do so, but ourselves.So live life with your faith and...
-
I've been feeling like I don't matter my wife the other day instead of telling me she was having a pain day when I went to have sex with her she tell me afterwards that she having pain day due to her fribromyalgia and making feel like shit afterward saying she has a list of things from past 9 years of thing for me to do and is always adding more and more to this list and talk...

The other 50 feelings that I am also unaware - well, hope to meet them as I also freak out with NEW, not up or down, not upset... all those feelings in the middle are unfamiliar and weird...
So sorry your doing so well on meds ((((BIG HUG))))
Even if you have -- up til now -- only felt rage and anger or nothing, haven't you at least rationally been aware of the abnormality of being in that condition?
Ehh ..... maybe you're responding more normally and healthily to things, or maybe it's just the meds or even just the Bipolar.
The whole purpose of starting this was to help you get better, was it not?
I don't remember what it was, but a week or so ago, I got a lump in my throat and a bit teary-eyed over something that happened to Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory. (What, I can no longer remember.)
But at least I knew I was being nuts at that moment.
If you are going to start feeling 'normal' human emotions, it may take a while for them to settle in until they take place as your new 'norm'.
(Poor Sheldon. It was such a poignant moment. Probably had to do with his meemaw.)
that's cool Wiccan, they can be cleansing.
maybe your heart chakra is opening more and more now
that's really cool. you've seemed more connected from what i pick up, too. that's awesome, really!
I think a discussion with your pdoc is in order.
Unless you are crying at ads for the Shamwow. Then adjust the meds.