Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
TC40
My unemployment claim finally went through. I will barely survive on the amount, but it is something at least, and i am SO grateful!!!!!
my mother is evil. she keeps "accusing me of causing my job losses so that i can keep my medicaid and get disability" WTF?! I told her that i was not going to keep explaining the same thing OVER AND OVER to her, and that her saying things like that is only pushing me away. SHE says things like "i hope you can find a job that you can keep" i tokd ger she was stressing me out.
I am at the point where i just don't feel like i can talk to her about anything. She uses everything i say against me.
I just want to crawl into bed and die
my mother is evil. she keeps "accusing me of causing my job losses so that i can keep my medicaid and get disability" WTF?! I told her that i was not going to keep explaining the same thing OVER AND OVER to her, and that her saying things like that is only pushing me away. SHE says things like "i hope you can find a job that you can keep" i tokd ger she was stressing me out.
I am at the point where i just don't feel like i can talk to her about anything. She uses everything i say against me.
I just want to crawl into bed and die
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Good Tuesday to you!...I hope those that had a long weekend enjoyed itI ordered Chinese food for a friend to celebrate him becoming a Canadian citizenA great guyI hope everyone has a great week to look forward toThis year seems to be flying by!!
-
Happy Tuesday. I only have a few tasks today. I'm currently enjoying my coffee and checking social media and emails. It's gonna be almost 90 degrees today so I have to monitor the dogs outside activities How's Tuesday looking for you?

Hope you'll be able to work things out.