Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
TC40
PLEASE send words of encouragement. I am REALLY not doing so great. I am both anxious and depressed. I am losing hope more and more everyday. I just don't understand why this is happening to me? I have done nothing but give my very best and DO my very best, and I have still failed. I also had something shake me up today. I was dogsitting for a friend. He got ahold of a treat bag that had one treat left in it. I was afraid he would eat the actual bag, and when I bent over to get it he snarled at me aND lunged at me, bit me so hard that he broke the skin on my wrist and I had a SWEATSHIRT on!!! It's a good thing I HAD it on, or I may have needed stitches. It makes me feel bad because I probably deserved it. I shouldn't have stuck my hand down there. I am a dumb a** I guess. .
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Good Tuesday to you!...I hope those that had a long weekend enjoyed itI ordered Chinese food for a friend to celebrate him becoming a Canadian citizenA great guyI hope everyone has a great week to look forward toThis year seems to be flying by!!
-
Happy Tuesday. I only have a few tasks today. I'm currently enjoying my coffee and checking social media and emails. It's gonna be almost 90 degrees today so I have to monitor the dogs outside activities How's Tuesday looking for you?

Don't feel bad about the incident with the dog. Dogs do that sort of thing sometimes. It's not your fault.
I am literally down to almost broke. I can't keep doing this. I can't relax. I'm so depressed I can't think straight.
I was told my right knee is bone on bone and my left knee isn't far behind. I am in pain and it is severely limiting what I can do. I am in pain pretty much all of the time.
I know I somehow keep going but it is getting harder and harder. I am exhausted. Mentally and physically. I am just so sad. I am a disappointment to my entire family. My dad won't even call me anymore. He's all about $$$$. and to him I am nothing because I have nothing.
I want to just take a nap and not wake up. I keep asking God to show me the way, to keep giving me the strength to keep going.
Sending love and the biggest of hugs to you. Here they come!!!