Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
TC40
I am catching on and doing well. They gave me my own desk...in a room with two grown a** chicks who act like they are in HIGH SCHOOL. there will be a fourth lady coming back soon after they get our new cubicles set up. So these chicks talk about people behind their backs ( like hellllooooo...I know you B****es are going to talk about ME when I leave the room). They also sit there and whisper crap. I have low tolerance for crap like this. I just need to focus on what I am doing and not worry about that crap...I just had to get it off my chest. Lol. Any advice??
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Hello everyone IAM back in the mental health unit at hospital I've been sectioned under the mental health act for my own safety my daughter as been taken into care
-
Mom and I have errands to run this morning. She said we can get sushi for lunch though. I go back to work today. What are you looking forward to this weekend?


I don't interact with them when their like that, we do get along and are friends but they are aware I won't join in on their gossip and bitch fests
So they respect that and my main priority is do my job to the best of my ability.
It's best to try to get along with them but just set up boundaries.
Good luck
Best.
Ignore them.