Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
kryslalee
My bestie passed her nursing exam! I was asked to work for 2 hours on Thursday mornings at church- indefinitely! It is working with kids and I should be able to do two hours even with the fibro. It is a little bit of change, which I will put toward a Y membership. And I am gonna sell some quilling and scrapbook stuff at a church craft fair to raise money for the rest of the membership. So, good news! Sounds like I once again have a plan!
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Some things we don't talk about, we breathe them... Some things cannot be explained, but rather experienced. Some of the most healing moments arise when given the memory, acknowledging the love.One cannot go back in time; we move forward, and we carry the love we shared. No one but ourselves has the power to do so, or the permission to do so, but ourselves.So live life with your faith and...
-
I've been feeling like I don't matter my wife the other day instead of telling me she was having a pain day when I went to have sex with her she tell me afterwards that she having pain day due to her fribromyalgia and making feel like shit afterward saying she has a list of things from past 9 years of thing for me to do and is always adding more and more to this list and talk...

(While I quite like your Avi, I must admit I was disappointed to not find more quilling photos in your gallery!!!! I LOVE looking at quilling!!! I hope you take pictures of all your stuff!!!!)
Good luck with everything!!!
It sounds like good times lie ahead!!!!
(((((Hugs)))))