Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
danniegirl1990
Hi,
I'm Danielle, I'm 24, married (3 years almost) with a 2.4 year old daughter who I stay at home with, and she also goes to preschool.
I hope to start a hairdressing apprenticeship this year too...
I've been diagnosed with bipolar 2 for 2 years after years of being wrongly diagnosed with borderline pd. It was the birth of my daughter that brought out the bp diagnosis as I suffered with postnatal psychosis.
So yeah...there's a bit about me
I'm Danielle, I'm 24, married (3 years almost) with a 2.4 year old daughter who I stay at home with, and she also goes to preschool.
I hope to start a hairdressing apprenticeship this year too...
I've been diagnosed with bipolar 2 for 2 years after years of being wrongly diagnosed with borderline pd. It was the birth of my daughter that brought out the bp diagnosis as I suffered with postnatal psychosis.
So yeah...there's a bit about me
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Some things we don't talk about, we breathe them... Some things cannot be explained, but rather experienced. Some of the most healing moments arise when given the memory, acknowledging the love.One cannot go back in time; we move forward, and we carry the love we shared. No one but ourselves has the power to do so, or the permission to do so, but ourselves.So live life with your faith and...
-
I've been feeling like I don't matter my wife the other day instead of telling me she was having a pain day when I went to have sex with her she tell me afterwards that she having pain day due to her fribromyalgia and making feel like shit afterward saying she has a list of things from past 9 years of thing for me to do and is always adding more and more to this list and talk...

Precious, it's amazing what kids do eh?! ;)
Xx
I have been here since 07, and DS has really been a blessing to me .
NOTE.... my first psychotic episode was while I was giving birth ...very rare , scary, no one knew what was going on, least of all me
I'm 23 with a 2 & 3 year old and my bp came out with the birth of my kids too! But I was misdiagnosed with postpartum depression first.
Glad your here!