Bedwetting Support Group

Bedwetting (or nocturnal enuresis or sleepwetting) is involuntary urination while asleep. It is the normal state of affairs in infancy, but can be a source of embarrassment when it persists into school age or the teen or adult years. Find others who are coping with a bedwetting problem and share your experiences and questions.

0 Online
  • Gigglebox

Bedwetting Medicine Name

In my last post I explained how I have been taking a medicine given to me by my urologist for quite a few months now. Many of you have asked what the name of the medicine is that has helped me so desperately. Well here it is! A post just for the name!Imipram HCL 50MGSo go see your doctor! Ask them if you should try this!Also if anyone has already tried this or is taking it right now, I would love...
  • mafor2

I'm back.

Sorry to everyone thats tried to contact me in the last few months. I just wanted to post that everything is ok with me and my girls, not much has changed with their bedwetting or Ally's potty problems. Thank you all for your messages and if you want to get back in touch and catch up just send me a message :) hugs to you all!
  • Gigglebox

About time for an update...and some hope!

Well now that it has been almost a year since I have written my original post I figure you are all due for an update.First I want to start out by breifly reiterating my issue. I am a bedwetter. Or I was. Now that I have kind of gotten over, or shall I say through, it I am more comfortable with being open about it. Ever since I was little I wet the bed. I tried alarms to wake me up, my parents...
  • sstacyr

Daughter upset with daytime diaper wearing

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with my oldest daughter, 10 yrs old and still having some daytime bladder issues. Since she is still having the occasional daytime wetting accident, there's a few days here and there that she is put into a diaper for the day. As she is now 10 years old it's becoming more and more difficult to get her into a diaper for the day. Her latest argument is that since...
  • soapy

afraid and sad

I'm 27, and I've been wetting the bed basically my whole life but it seems to be getting worse. It used to be once or twice a month but it's gotten to the point where I have fewer dry nights than not. I hate this happening but I'm really afraid of diapers being my solution, but I think I'm more afraid of not doing anything. I don't know what to do :(
  • Tiana

Diapered for life?

Hello I'm new here and not quite sure how to put it in words. I'm wetting since I'm at school. As soon as there is an exam at school or anything at home I'm peeing myself. I just can't stay dry. My anxiety and nervousness starts already some nights before. Mom was soon tired of washing bed sheets and put me back into diapers. First at nights and as soon as I peed during daytime she kept me...
  • beth321

People who enjoy wearing nappies ???

I was chatting yesterday to a friend who pointed out that there are people who wear nappies for fun and they enjoy it. They call them selves adult babies. I was just wondering how many people on this site consider themselves to be one and actually wear for enjoyment.
  • RoyalLove88

Please help. Having recent issues with bedwetting

Hi everyone!My name is Robyn, and I am a nineteen-year-old female. The past three weeks I have had issues with wetting the bed. I have never had an issue with bedwetting until now- maybe I would wet the bed about once a year. However, I have had a lot happen this year. I was sexually assaulted by two different people, and the incidents happened ten days apart from each other. My anxiety got worse...
  • SaDiEgirl

Hello I'm SaDiE

I've been a bedwetter all of my life now it's much less than when I was younger....(I'm 23) I've tried or used just about every kind of protection....and my mum wanted to help me with the issue in many different ways, but it seems just getting older is the 'cure' to my Bedwetting....just now I'm down to about 10 (wet) nights a month but this varies.No one really understands why it's been my...
  • Gigglebox

Any Advice?

Im 20 years old and have been wetting my bed for as long as I can remember. My parents, especially my dad, always said it was my own fault, that I never got up in the middle of the night to pee. When I was younger my parents tried waking me up several times in the middle of the night to use the restroom. We all ended up exhausted the next day and somehow I usually ended up wetting sometime before...
  • smiller8008

sleepovers

Does anyone have advice for handling sleepovers? Our daughter just turned 9 and still wets the bed and wears diapers every night. So far we've turned down every sleepover invite she's gotten, which I feel bad about. I've offered to let her have one at our house, where I think we could keep her diaper hidden, but she hasn't wanted to risk it (which I understand).How do other parents deal with...
  • northernmother

6 year old daughter almost 7 started bedwetting!

Hello, I'm not sure how to approch this but I need advice! About a month and a half ago my oldest child started wetting her bed for the first time since she was potty trained. For the first two weeks it wasnt a huge deal and wasnt every night about the thied week in it became more constaint. The doctors say she has a small bladder but other than that shes healthy and this should pass eventually....
  • mommynuk

Getting diapered

I've noticed that there are bedwetting teens and adolescents who get still diapered by their parent or helped with changing.I'm very curious and would like to know what your reasons are as a parent or as the one who gets diapered?
  • lovelife18

first time

hi all, im 13 and i recently started to wet the bed at night. I talked to my parents and they took me to a doctor he was unable to figure out the exact reason. Its kinda embarassing... but he suggested that i were pullups to bed. So i was surfing online and came across here so just wanted to know if any of you are going through my problem/ or can relate. thank you alot.
  • Holly44

Easter

Anyone looking to chat.   Happy Easter everyone