Bedwetting Support Group

Bedwetting (or nocturnal enuresis or sleepwetting) is involuntary urination while asleep. It is the normal state of affairs in infancy, but can be a source of embarrassment when it persists into school age or the teen or adult years. Find others who are coping with a bedwetting problem and share your experiences and questions.

0 Online
  • Ritchie

How Private Are You?

How private are you about your bedwetting problems?Me and my girlfriend are going to LA in spring and she said she’d like to visit and stay with a friend of hers for a couple of nights before we drive on, but when I said I’d feel a bit uncomfortable because of my bedwetting she said it’s okay, her friend knows I have to wear a diaper to bed and said it’s no problem and not to worry. I...
  • laurenmomof3

11 Year Old Still Bedwetting

I'm new to this site and I found it looking for forums or message boards for parents of older children dealing with bedwetting. My son just turned 11 in October and he still has issues staying dry at night. His pediatrician knows about it, he's been tested for diabetes and seen a urologist, but there is no medical cause fortunately. Right now we have him in pullups at night but those sometimes...
  • amyd045

daytime diapers

Our daughter is 6 and still wets the bed.  She wears diapers at night since she doesn't wake up and pull-ups or goodnites leak.  She's also likely to have an accident if she falls asleep during the day or can't get to the bathroom soon enough, so we still put her in diapers during the day for trips and other events like that.Does anyone else do something similar?  I have a hunch it's more...
  • Raincloud444

Please help me understand my daughter...

My 10 year old nor 8 year old daughters has never been been dry at night. To say the least I've been frustrated, but it is what it is. I will always love my girls no matter what, but as of late there has been a rift in our household. At night my girls both wear protection, my 8 year old is in pullups and my 10 year old is in goodnites and durring the day they both wear regular big girl undies...
  • QueenOfPoison

When will it end??!!

I'm new to these support groups. I met my fiance and his two little boys over three yrs ago. His youngest wets the bed every night. He wears nighttime underpants for big kids. Despite wearing the underpants, his bed gets soaked every night. We have taken him to the doctor and even tried Ddvap aka Desmopressin, with no improvement at all. Doctor said he will probably outgrow it soon. It's...
  • lovelife18

first time

hi all, im 13 and i recently started to wet the bed at night. I talked to my parents and they took me to a doctor he was unable to figure out the exact reason. Its kinda embarassing... but he suggested that i were pullups to bed. So i was surfing online and came across here so just wanted to know if any of you are going through my problem/ or can relate. thank you alot.
  • momsgonumber2

Otherwise healthy bed wetters

Hi all,   There are four children in our mixed family, two mine, two his.  Three were bedwetters, one is receiving treatment now.  When all other medical conditions have been ruled out or if you are at your wits end, read It's no accident by DR. Hodges.  Studies have proven that most of these bedwetters had significant stool in their rectum most nights at bed time.  I know, I know, we all...
  • Gigglebox

Any Advice?

Im 20 years old and have been wetting my bed for as long as I can remember. My parents, especially my dad, always said it was my own fault, that I never got up in the middle of the night to pee. When I was younger my parents tried waking me up several times in the middle of the night to use the restroom. We all ended up exhausted the next day and somehow I usually ended up wetting sometime before...
  • scutterbug

Anxiety?

My 10 year old grand daughter just started wetting the bed after about a good year of not. It's been about 2 weeks now. Does anyone understand just how anxiety causes this? We have custody of her and there are dynamics in her life that cause anxiety, she just doesn't show it too much or talk about it, even to her therapist. Thanks, grandma
  • Holly44

Anyone on

Anyone want to chat
  • Arkade

Great to know I'm not alone.

Hey, I'm 14 and have been wetting the bed continuously since I was born. I found this group while trying to find a way to hide that I'm a bed wetter for an upcoming school camp (at highschool) and it's nice to know that I'm not alone, that there are others who wet the bed like me. My parents have tried so many things to get me to stop wetting, they've gotten me to see a psychologist, to not drink...
  • harvey_day

Hey

hey I think I posted here before but deleted it but I just want people to talk to please 
  • Celticscott86

A good three months

I have been out of diapers and almost accident free for three months now aside from night time which was happening less than three times a week. This week I needed to start wearing diapers 24/7 again because I have started having spasms which would cause me release my bladder . Has anyone else experienced a relapse like this. The medicine seems to have stopped working. Do you think doubling my...
  • Ritchie

Hey

I’m a newbie and just signed up here and would like to introduce myself.My names Ritchie and I’d like to join a group like this with others that may have similar problems to me with incontinence and/or bedwetting to know I’m not alone with these problems. These aren’t new problems to me as my problems began when I was in an accident when I was 8 where my whole pelvic area was damaged and...
  • mamasrus

Back to School

Over the summer, we had made great strides with our daughter who had some medical issues, but everything had been cleared up. Accidents during the day were non-existent and even bedwetting had been minimized to once or twice a week at most.We've been back to school now for just under a month and I'm at a loss with my daughter. We are back to nightly bed wetting and she has had accidents at school...