Bedwetting Support Group

Bedwetting (or nocturnal enuresis or sleepwetting) is involuntary urination while asleep. It is the normal state of affairs in infancy, but can be a source of embarrassment when it persists into school age or the teen or adult years. Find others who are coping with a bedwetting problem and share your experiences and questions.

0 Online
  • Celticscott86

A good three months

I have been out of diapers and almost accident free for three months now aside from night time which was happening less than three times a week. This week I needed to start wearing diapers 24/7 again because I have started having spasms which would cause me release my bladder . Has anyone else experienced a relapse like this. The medicine seems to have stopped working. Do you think doubling my...
  • mamasrus

Back to School

Over the summer, we had made great strides with our daughter who had some medical issues, but everything had been cleared up. Accidents during the day were non-existent and even bedwetting had been minimized to once or twice a week at most.We've been back to school now for just under a month and I'm at a loss with my daughter. We are back to nightly bed wetting and she has had accidents at school...
  • itsmaddy95

Back to School

i just wanted to check in and see how everybody's summer went. Any success stories or even a lot of dry nights in a row to brag about? If today is your first day back to school, I wanted to give you big hugs. You've got this! You can do it!! Even if you did wake up wet, try for dry tomorrow.Maddy:)
  • Holly44

Anyone on

Anyone want to chat
  • akingsmind

A little intro of myself

im a 42 yo bedwetter.  I was a bedwetter as a child into my mid teens, my mom had me wear diapers for it.  This was in the 80's before pull-ups, so I wore pampers then small attends.  I was good 90% of the time with some spells until my mid 30's when I hurt my back and it returned full force so I'm back to diapers again.  I've been to the doctor but I haven't really followed up with it, I...
  • smiller8008

sleepovers

Does anyone have advice for handling sleepovers? Our daughter just turned 9 and still wets the bed and wears diapers every night. So far we've turned down every sleepover invite she's gotten, which I feel bad about. I've offered to let her have one at our house, where I think we could keep her diaper hidden, but she hasn't wanted to risk it (which I understand).How do other parents deal with...
  • scutterbug

Anxiety?

My 10 year old grand daughter just started wetting the bed after about a good year of not. It's been about 2 weeks now. Does anyone understand just how anxiety causes this? We have custody of her and there are dynamics in her life that cause anxiety, she just doesn't show it too much or talk about it, even to her therapist. Thanks, grandma
  • Bobbuilder

My story with diapers

I am new to this site so let me introduce myself. I am shy so first I talked to mommynuk in private. I am 21 and I have been a bedwetter since I was born. I would like to share a bit of myself with you. DiapersI have been wearing diapers almost every night since I was born. So they are now part of my daily routine. I was first put in cloth diapers when my mother used to diaper me. When I was...
  • amyd045

daytime diapers

Our daughter is 6 and still wets the bed.  She wears diapers at night since she doesn't wake up and pull-ups or goodnites leak.  She's also likely to have an accident if she falls asleep during the day or can't get to the bathroom soon enough, so we still put her in diapers during the day for trips and other events like that.Does anyone else do something similar?  I have a hunch it's more...
  • inyourshoes27

Beddwetting and Daytime accidents.

Hi this is my story. Not only did I wet the bed but I wet myself during the day as well. I remember myself not being able to hold my bladder. I wet myself at school often. I did not know what was wrong with me. My parents would have to bring me extra clothes every time. One thing my parents did that really helped was when they brought me my clothes they did not look at me in disappointment. They...
  • deleted_user

Do alarms hurt?

Do alarms hurt when they go off? I haven't ever used one.
  • Holly44

Mad

So I was at school today and I could not hold it. And I didn't make it in time. Haven't been home to tell my mom yet 
  • Holly44

Chat

Anyone want to chat :)
  • Holly44

7 days

7 days with out a daytime accident.  My mom let me wear my underwear again this is my fist week back in them.  Still wetting the bed every night tho. Got new diapers they are called always discreet underwear.  I like them alot
  • daydreamer

traveling for winter break

I'm going with my family for winter break next week.  I like to travel and go places (expecially when they are warm), but all the stress packing and leading up to everything sometimes gives me anxioty.  I wear Good Nights on the airplane "just in case" and I end up looking in the mirror 100 times to make sure they don't show under my outfit.  And then, we have to pack enough disposable diapers...