Bedwetting Support Group

Bedwetting (or nocturnal enuresis or sleepwetting) is involuntary urination while asleep. It is the normal state of affairs in infancy, but can be a source of embarrassment when it persists into school age or the teen or adult years. Find others who are coping with a bedwetting problem and share your experiences and questions.

0 Online
  • daydreamer

traveling for winter break

I'm going with my family for winter break next week.  I like to travel and go places (expecially when they are warm), but all the stress packing and leading up to everything sometimes gives me anxioty.  I wear Good Nights on the airplane "just in case" and I end up looking in the mirror 100 times to make sure they don't show under my outfit.  And then, we have to pack enough disposable diapers...
  • mountainbee276

Hi all new mom to the board here!

I hope to gain some wisdom and get some great advice! Read my bio and I'd love to talk to other parents if you want!P.s. just because im a lesbian doesn't mean I hate all men, just my ex husband. So dont be afraid to talk!
  • mafor2

I'm back.

Sorry to everyone thats tried to contact me in the last few months. I just wanted to post that everything is ok with me and my girls, not much has changed with their bedwetting or Ally's potty problems. Thank you all for your messages and if you want to get back in touch and catch up just send me a message :) hugs to you all!
  • daydreamer

Struggling

I just found this site and I have never really shared my story with anyone before.  Bedwetting has always been "the secret" hidden away from everyone.  I never really had friends over becuse of the smells and worry that they would walk in my room and see all the "stuff".  Anyway, we recently went to the doctor and she said now that I'm older the chance for me to out grow "it" goes down each...
  • northernmother

6 year old daughter almost 7 started bedwetting!

Hello, I'm not sure how to approch this but I need advice! About a month and a half ago my oldest child started wetting her bed for the first time since she was potty trained. For the first two weeks it wasnt a huge deal and wasnt every night about the thied week in it became more constaint. The doctors say she has a small bladder but other than that shes healthy and this should pass eventually....
  • Momof3indiapers

older kids in diapers

So i know allot of ppl here will get really upset with my chooce but all i can say its my family and my chooce. I am mother of 3 kids boys 9 11 and 15 the little once are diapered for badwetting i never tryed to go to any dr just cuz i was a bw myself and i know how my mom and dad dealt with it. so i just pout them in diapers i am a single mom (i do have a bf) now my 15yr is in diapers for...
  • sstacyr

Girls Bedwetter Sleepover Club

So, yesterday evening, my husband and I went out for dinner and a movie. We had a babysitter over to watch the kids. Before the babysitter left, she had a great idea for us regarding sleepovers with bed wetting kids who may too embarrassed to go on sleepovers elsewhere. I thought this was a great idea. To start up a local Bedwetters Sleepover Club for my girls and invite other bedwetting girls we...
  • lucy15

Anyone out there?

I am 14 from England and I wet the bed most nights. I really hate it, I feels it's childish and I want to stop very much. I think it would help if I didn't feel so alone. Is there anyone out there my age who has this problem too?
  • Rosa

Coping

Well, after a long therapy session all my bedwetting seems to be linked to aniexty. So there no set time on when it will stop. So far i been geting better at coping with it, thanks to your guys advice. Though i still having trouble with the shame of it. I am alot better off now.
  • sstacyr

Daughter upset with daytime diaper wearing

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with my oldest daughter, 10 yrs old and still having some daytime bladder issues. Since she is still having the occasional daytime wetting accident, there's a few days here and there that she is put into a diaper for the day. As she is now 10 years old it's becoming more and more difficult to get her into a diaper for the day. Her latest argument is that since...
  • Momof3indiapers

online ?

online ? 
  • Anyone only ? woudl you like to chat ?
  • Rosa

Embarrassed

Hi im rose, i am 18 and experience night time wetting. It started about 2 months ago with severe nightmares that happen every night. But now it seems i am wetting even without the nightmares. I was constantly changing my sheets and doing laundry. I finally got fed up with it about a week ago and order a water proof matress topper. I also bought a pack of goodnites to try and save myself such a...
  • ST50

I still wet the bed

I am 53 years old and still wet my bed most nights.
  • archiepike

Please help me

I keep wetting the bed and my mother has made me wear a diaper I am only 13 and I'm a bit upset about it I don't know what to do. Can some one please help me?