Arnold-Chiari Malformation Support Group
Arnold-Chiari malformation, sometimes referred to as 'Chiari malformation' or ACM, is a congenital anomaly of the brain. Arnold-Chiari Malformation II occurs in almost all children born with both spina bifida and hydrocephalus, but ACM I is typically seen in children and adults without spina bifida.
Do you have headaches or weakness or any other symptoms?
Let us know what they say about the MRI and your chiari.
take care!
Virginia
I do not get constant headaches, but when I do they are really bad. i did have some of the other symptoms before and now like blurry vision and dizziness, but I never really paid attention to it. I am glad they found it because now I can take better care of myself. will definitely post once I here back from my doctor what they see in the MRI.
take care!
Virginia
Did you have, though, an incident that caused the chiari to become symptomatic, such as a fall, recently? OR did you have the symptoms all along..? Maybe I'm phrasing it wrong, sorry!
V.