Alcoholism Support Group
Alcoholism is the continued consumption of alcoholic beverages, even when it is negatively affecting your health, work, relationships and life. If you think alcohol is causing you to lose control, it's time to seek help. Our group is a safe place to vent, check in, get back up if you fall, and reach sobriety.

I am proud to say that I have been sober for 8 months and one day today. I am so glad that on this recovery journey I have gotten my life back. I am able to be an active participant in my life and I feel so strong and stable. Right now I am out of town visiting with a bunch of ladies from my family. Mom, Aunt, Mother in Law and her best friend. I happliy turned down a drink at dinner, knowing that I don't need to drink to have a good time and that I am smart and funny without alcohol. I don't need it and I honestly don't crave it. I was a daily drinker, usually in check, but when life was overwheleming, I would use alcohol to hide from my life, or help me feel more 'confident' in a social setting. With my new found freedom from hiding from my life I have so much less chaos and disfunction in my life, all things I was trying to hide from by using alcohol. If you are stuggling, know that you are not alone and know that help is out there for you.
-
I accidentally deleted a journal entry that I wish I hadn't. Is there any way to get it back?
-
Instead of going to work I slept in until 11 am Now I'm treating myself at McAllister's to a Spud Max. When I go back tomorrow it will be Friday!

Would you like to share how you did? It might help someone else, is why I asked.
Keep on keeping on!
God Bless