Alcoholism Support Group
Alcoholism is the continued consumption of alcoholic beverages, even when it is negatively affecting your health, work, relationships and life. If you think alcohol is causing you to lose control, it's time to seek help. Our group is a safe place to vent, check in, get back up if you fall, and reach sobriety.

Sorry, that's all I have for you.
BIG OLE HUGS.
1is2many
Hang in there. Keep posting.
My prayers will include you tonite and you can and will get sober
1is2many
It sounds like you need alot of support and AA is a great place to find that support.
I remember losing my mother to alcoholic liver sirosis, then my girlfriend of 2 years dumped me for another guy, and then I lost my job, and this all happened within about a 2 month period. I honestly didn't want to live anymore....but I got through it and you will too. I am not saying it was easy, because it wasn't but I got through it with the help of family and friends who gave me the support I needed at the time.
It was years later that I neglected to take advantage of my support system and began drinking my troubles away but what I was actually going was just making them worse. AA helped me out alot. Now I live my life by the 12 steps of AA and I have never been happier!
I wish the same for you.
God Bless!
Sounds like life has been throwing some tough stuff at you. Keep positive a look to a better future.