Alcoholism Support Group
Alcoholism is the continued consumption of alcoholic beverages, even when it is negatively affecting your health, work, relationships and life. If you think alcohol is causing you to lose control, it's time to seek help. Our group is a safe place to vent, check in, get back up if you fall, and reach sobriety.

After a toxic relationship with alcohol for the last 12 years, I can honestly say that I feel an overwhelming clarity that has been missing for so long. A foggy cloud of self-doubt, self loathing and crippling anxiety is lifting slowly.
I hear that little voice that undermines my dedication, constantly, but I can tell it to get back into its place!!
I've done no more than 40 days alcohol free in the last 12 years, but I'm on track and I will not stop. I'm not alone; I have a team of support around me. Psychiatrist, counselor, GP, family, friends, 'Lexapro' and 'Campral'.
I can do it.
-
I accidentally deleted a journal entry that I wish I hadn't. Is there any way to get it back?
-
Instead of going to work I slept in until 11 am Now I'm treating myself at McAllister's to a Spud Max. When I go back tomorrow it will be Friday!

Congrats on 21 days
God Bless
1is2many