Adult Bedwetting Community Group

A place for adults who still have problems wetting the bed to talk about their feelings, to discover solutions, and to talk about life in general.

0 Online

"Members in Need"

Hi, Im still kind of new here.  I was just wondering when you look at the members list in a group, why does it start off with a title called 'Members in Need"?  And what does that mean exactly?

Replies

andy1050
andy1050

in need of:

a hug
an understanding person to just listen
a smile in return
someone to hear your 'vent'
emotional support
someone who understands
advice, direction, comfort
social service agencies direction
spiritual guidance
love or friendship

in my opinion, that's the idea.
TaylorBW
TaylorBW

Cool, thanks Andy. I just didn't know if it meant in need of friends or help.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • activemommy

How long can I stay wet

as you all know diapers and pull ups are not cheap so I try and stay in my diaper when it's wet for a few hours before I get changed into a cleAn diaper but now I'm getting itchy red bumps and am wondering if I'm wearing my wet diapers for too long. How long if your using powder should you stay wet?
  • mamasrus

Back to School

Over the summer, we had made great strides with our daughter who had some medical issues, but everything had been cleared up. Accidents during the day were non-existent and even bedwetting had been minimized to once or twice a week at most.We've been back to school now for just under a month and I'm at a loss with my daughter. We are back to nightly bed wetting and she has had accidents at school...