Adult Bedwetting Community Group

A place for adults who still have problems wetting the bed to talk about their feelings, to discover solutions, and to talk about life in general.

0 Online

looking for most absorbent adult diaper, what do y

I'm looking for a really absorbent diaper, does anyone know about Albena abri-form classic size Medium that is supposed to hold 35oz. I’ve read that Molicare Premium soft super size Medium that is supposed to hold 30oz. Also Dignity PM is supposed to hold 33oz. Have anyone tried these for heavy bedtime protection? I’d be interested in anyone’s experience with these 3 in particular and if you know of any that are even better, please let me know.
Thanks!

Replies

adfw61
adfw61

I have tried many brands including the Molicare but that was some time ago. Not tried the Abena or the Dignity as I don't think they are available in the UK via NHS. For the last goodness knows how many years I have used the TENA Slip Maxi and have found these to be best for me.
ST50
ST50

Tena Slip Maxi's do take some beating
nicolas2
nicolas2

I find Tena Slip Maxi very good too - and previously the Molicare equivalent. some years ago their absorbency rates were higher than Tena - but I don't know how they stand now. People on these boards seem to speak highly of Abena & Tranquility,
alphagb
alphagb

The Abena M-4 works great for overnight. I have also used the Molicare Super Plus for overnight. Here in the U.S. I have also used the Tena Super. Also check out the new North Shore Care Supreme diapers at http://www.northshorecare.com/northshore-supreme-briefs.html They are available in both the plastic and the cloth like covering. I have tried them and they are very absorbent.
NW47guy
NW47guy

I've tried most of what you each suggest. So for I have found the last recommendation to work more nights than not, that is to say I've tried sample packages of each diaper listed here and the new northshore supreme which must be folded in half to relax the product before putting it on, to absorb the most. 6 out of 7 nights it did a 100% great job and the one night it did leak, it only leaked a little at the legs and body opening a tiny bit. Since I wear a cloth pull up over the diaper, it wicked the little leakage and the plastic pants held that in so dry comfy sheets and blankets. I think I'll now buy in bulk to bring the cost down. Thanks so much for the suggestions!
alexandradomaseva
alexandradomaseva

Seni super trio. It has absorbency level even greater than is needed for my and so I can be quite sure it will not leak, and, besides, these diapers are breathable which adds much to the comfort of their use, particularly in summer time and hot weather
barneys
barneys

Even my daytime favorites abena and dry 24/7's are not the best for overnight. I have always used pin on cloth diapers, pretty thick, with plastic pants since I have the best luck of keeping the bed dry.
alexandradomaseva
alexandradomaseva

I from time to time also use cloth diapers + plastic (better PU) pants. They are also great solution because they protect you on the sides which helps preventing leaks when you sleep on the side.
NW47guy
NW47guy

Diaper claims that show absorb amounts are for the full diaper, if you layed it out flat and let it absorb. At night the wetting is usually in one area of the diaper and can wick or transfer to the left or right or both but I find that the back is never wet, so some of the number of ounces it can absorb, doesn't get used. Tranquility ATTN are good, so are Northshore model 1231. For me the Northshore are the best for absorption.
davidcavanagh
davidcavanagh

Not sure whether you guys got sorted with more absorbed products, only just found this site! But Tena have a new product out called Tena Ultima, it is incredibly absorbent, the blurb says will he 4000ml (UK figures) these are the only ones I can go a whole night on, before we had these I had an alarm set for 2am to get up and change, now I don't have to do that and it makes such a difference to me, and my wife! Cost is an issue but as you only need 1 a night it actually works out cheaper, they are also not available on NHS, for those in the UK!
chipper37
chipper37

go to North Shore Care Supply and try their own brand Surpream.
They come with plastic backing and cloth like backing. The plastic ones are the best. Tey are super diapers and I only have to wear two a day One during the day and one at night. Also add a plastic pant and they will never leak.

Hope this helps
Chipper
Donny4
Donny4

Dry 24/7 or Abena x plus are best
Anisha
Anisha

Hi I've posted a picture of the diapers we use.
They are the most absorbent diapers I know but you need to wear them with plastic pants on top.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • wetr

Cold Weather And Incontinence

Has any of you found that your incontinence is much heavier,during the cold winter season?I know for myself  I have flooded out my diaper more often
  • Ritchie

How Private Are You?

How private are you about your bedwetting problems?Me and my girlfriend are going to LA in spring and she said she’d like to visit and stay with a friend of hers for a couple of nights before we drive on, but when I said I’d feel a bit uncomfortable because of my bedwetting she said it’s okay, her friend knows I have to wear a diaper to bed and said it’s no problem and not to worry. I...