Adult Bedwetting Community Group

A place for adults who still have problems wetting the bed to talk about their feelings, to discover solutions, and to talk about life in general.

0 Online

Hello again

So i started wetting the bed 4-5 months ago. For the first 2 month i was having extremely horrible nightmares. In which time my doctor sent me to a psychologist. That said the bedwetting and nightmares probably come from aniexty or stress. Well just last month i was sent to a sleep doctor and they came back and told me i had narcolepsy. Two questions? Is the bedwetting link to the aniexty or narcolepsy? And if it narcolepsy can it be stoped?

Replies

TaylorBW
TaylorBW

I would believe that the bedwetting is caused by the anxiety and stress. Narcolepsy is a sleeping disorder that doesn't allow the body to sleep at regular intervals. So you tend to sleep and feel sleepy at odd times and not feel fully rested. That could be the cuase of your anxiety and stress as well. So treat the narcolepsy, if it can be, and see what happens. Best of luck to you Rosa!
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • mamasrus

Back to School

Over the summer, we had made great strides with our daughter who had some medical issues, but everything had been cleared up. Accidents during the day were non-existent and even bedwetting had been minimized to once or twice a week at most.We've been back to school now for just under a month and I'm at a loss with my daughter. We are back to nightly bed wetting and she has had accidents at school...
  • activemommy

Feeling really ashamed

I have had incontinence since becoming pregnant in 2014. I now have to wear diapers all day so I dont have any accidents. It is humiliating and I need advice on accepting it. I know I have asked similar questions but again I need more advice because I am reallt struggling emotionaly dealing with this. I have a fiance who loves me despite my issue but I feel like Im a let down and I just cant...