Adrenal Fatigue Support Community Group
We are a support group for individuals who have been diagnosed with (or suspect that they have) Adrenal Fatigue. Adrenal Fatigue lies somewhere between Addison's and Cushing's and is very underdiagnosed. We hope to provide support and education on treatment for this illness.
LavenderLove
How does one get diagnosed with adrenal fatigue? The symptoms match me like a glove. I have a doctors appointment on March 5th and I want to sound informed so he takes me seriously!
deleted_user
good to see you on this group too...amazing how much work we have to do to find out what is going on with our body! I am going to the dr. tomorrow-and I am going to ask about this. i'll let you know what happens, hopefully i will learn something.
LavenderLove
Did you find out anything after your doctor appointment? I went to my doctor and my doctor did blood work to check my cortisol levels and they were actually high but he said nothing of it so not sure what that even means!
twlight8
Hi Lavender, I had some blood and salvia tests done to see why I was sooo tired, and wasn't sleeping at night. I also has heart palpitations. The tests came back and I had adrenal fatigue and exhaustion. Go to a www.drlam.com He is an expert on this subject and there are many helpful articles he has written and what to do.... he is great. And you can ask him questions online and he gets back to you! Good luck
deleted_user
Trying to revive this group for Adrenal Fatigue Support. Please, respond if interested. Thanks!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...