A MOMs loss by ADOPTION Community Group
This group will hopefully provide a place for all of us parent's that have lost their children by adoption(either by choice or by state enforced). Adoption of a child is a proven painfull daily thing to live with. This site will be for anyone who lost their kids due to states taking them away or the adoption by choice!
deleted_user
Good Morning Members,
1st a lil bio of myself. I am a 35 yr old divorced full time working Mom of two beautiful boys. My oldest, Trent, will be 4 in February, lives with me full time. My youngest, Sully, will be a week old January 11th, lives with his new family in Southern Ohio. I suffer from the following disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder with Bipolar Tendencies, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and am a recovering addict.
Because my current situation, I made the hardest decision of my life yet, and adopted my Sully to a very KIND, LOVING, AND AWESOME family south of me. This decision was the best decision for all parties involved. But it still doesn't fill that void or take away the extreme achieness I am feeling as I type this post. It's only been 4 days since I placed him in his adoptive Mom's arms and I find myself having mini anxiety/panic attacks. Trouble sleeping, constant worrying. I know, that without a doubt, he is with a very loving and caring family. But I still worry if he is wondering where I am? He was only two days old when he left with them, but he knew me, I know he did. In the pic's we took of him, he is looking at me in all of them, so I know he knows me. So does he miss me? Does he wonder where I went?? Is he content with them?? Those are just a few of the questions I have about his well being.
The adoptive parents are the most open and willing people I have met. The Mom even became friends with me on FB. They come back to my area every few mths and they have told my Mother and I, that if we would like to see Seth (that's what they named him) that they would arrange that for us. They have no quarms with an Open Adoption. At 1st I wanted a Semi Open adoption, olny because I didn't want Sully growing up feeling confused and as an end result not being/feeling really loved. But after he was born, the uncondtional love and bond was there, and I want to KNOW EVERYTHING about him now.
Looking for some words of wisdom, encouragement, support and some friends on this matter.
Thank You.
Niki
1st a lil bio of myself. I am a 35 yr old divorced full time working Mom of two beautiful boys. My oldest, Trent, will be 4 in February, lives with me full time. My youngest, Sully, will be a week old January 11th, lives with his new family in Southern Ohio. I suffer from the following disorders, Borderline Personality Disorder with Bipolar Tendencies, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and am a recovering addict.
Because my current situation, I made the hardest decision of my life yet, and adopted my Sully to a very KIND, LOVING, AND AWESOME family south of me. This decision was the best decision for all parties involved. But it still doesn't fill that void or take away the extreme achieness I am feeling as I type this post. It's only been 4 days since I placed him in his adoptive Mom's arms and I find myself having mini anxiety/panic attacks. Trouble sleeping, constant worrying. I know, that without a doubt, he is with a very loving and caring family. But I still worry if he is wondering where I am? He was only two days old when he left with them, but he knew me, I know he did. In the pic's we took of him, he is looking at me in all of them, so I know he knows me. So does he miss me? Does he wonder where I went?? Is he content with them?? Those are just a few of the questions I have about his well being.
The adoptive parents are the most open and willing people I have met. The Mom even became friends with me on FB. They come back to my area every few mths and they have told my Mother and I, that if we would like to see Seth (that's what they named him) that they would arrange that for us. They have no quarms with an Open Adoption. At 1st I wanted a Semi Open adoption, olny because I didn't want Sully growing up feeling confused and as an end result not being/feeling really loved. But after he was born, the uncondtional love and bond was there, and I want to KNOW EVERYTHING about him now.
Looking for some words of wisdom, encouragement, support and some friends on this matter.
Thank You.
Niki
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
-Mollie Malone.
-Mollie Malone.