The Path Breaker in DME Prior Authorization
PriorAuth Online, the prior authorization organization which specializes in adjudicating DME prior authorization specifically, has been the benchmark in prior auth professional ethics, client communication and modern standards of functioning. We have been working with an enviable list of clients from a cross-section of USA’s medical domain like Orthotics and Prosthetics, Radiology, Oncology, Rehabilitation, and DME among others. DME includes the artificial medical equipment prescribed by the doctors for daily use to reduce pain and facilitate walking like the wheelchair, nebulizer, blood sugar test strips, hospital beds etc. The main advantages of DME prior authorization by PriorAuth Online are as follows.
Our Advantages of DME Prior Authorization
- 100% HIPAA and HITECH compliance
- A full and comprehensive range of DME prior authorization services
- Turnaround time less than 48 hours
- Low and competitive service charges
- Zero locks up a service contract with the clients
- An array of excellent client references by our existing clientele
- Real-time audits and custom reporting
- Excellent visibility and proven expertise
- Guaranteed reduction of operational cost 70%
- Prompt service with a consistent accuracy rate of 9%
- Experience and expertise in adjudicating larger claims for larger players in the medical market
- Increased rate of completed requests from 1.5 to 2x
- Specialized pre-certification services
Our Solutions to DME Prior Authorization Woes
On account of the umpteen prior auth paraphernalia certain basic prescriptions go unattended by the payers’ putting the patients and the providers in deep physical and financial trouble. As a result, the CMS has prescribed a list of DME products that are likely to be prior authorized, like power wheelchairs in 2016 in four states of the US. With new regulations and newer DME items on the rise for prior authorization, providers expect practice managers to follow regular communication standards to comply with fast and effective prior auth. PriorAuth Online provides exactly that to meet our client requirements which can be summed up as,
Initiation: Knowing the request submission protocol and filing the request following that of the payer company.
Follow up: Regular information regarding the status of the request
Updation: Upgrading the provider’s system with the approval or denial status.