Teal And Taupe..and Tasty Vogs!
I'm feeling drained (working late) and frustrated (Blogger wasn't uploading my photos, arg), so you'll forgive me for simply getting proper to the outfit.
Bam-a-lam, there it's. Outfit.
- Velvet jacket - Jacob, thrifted; final worn here with the sleeping bag skirt in November 2017
- Lacy prime - Categorical, thrifted; final seen right here in December 2017 layered under a tube costume
- Skirt - Discount valentino shoes online Shoes (just click the following webpage) (a part of a swimsuit), vintage 80s, thrifted; final worn here in October 2016 with silk paisley
- Shoes - Tasty Vogs Hermine, Fluevog; bought here on the weekend for $66.00 (after my gift card)
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage, thrifted; final seen right here just a few weeks ago
In fact, I built the outfit around the shoes, however I additionally needed to get a wear in of this slightly primary taupe skirt. Yes, it is kind of dull, but it is valentino shoes online, and the quality is to die for. It is superb wool, totally lined, impeccably made in Italy.
And it's bought pockets!
I am going to forgive rather a lot for a skirt with pockets.
I favored how the teal velvet blazer went with the lighter aqua within the footwear.
After which it was just a matter of pulling in a cream high to finish all of it off (I layered an aqua cami below the cream lace to make it pop).
Outerwear - the return of the Unsafe Polar Bear!
Brrr, chilly and rainy today. Bring Discount Valentino Shoes on the furry stuff!
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Leather gloves - Danier
I had to dash back inside and grab my umbrella. How annoying.
These shoes had been wonderful to put on, however as soon as again, John Fluevog, please put rubber caps on the heels - the sharp edges of those heels scraped off the bronze metallic finish! So disappointing.
You'll be able to see the little scrapes on the inside of the toes. However I am high quality with it - I can all the time touch it up with a bit of bronze paint if they begin wanting crappy.
- Necklace - Givenchy, vintage 80s, vintage honest
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery present store, Florence, Italy
- Pearl ring - Pearl Manufacturing facility, Waikiki, 1985
- Earrings - do not remember
Since I wore my Valentino, I needed to wear my Givenchy! Sporting these "old skool" names gives me a thrill each time.