So we\'ve made a decision...

Been a busy few days! Got back late last night for a trip down to Delaware, DH lived there for 8 years so has a bunch of friends we go down about twice a year.  However I think he’s finally decided that (and I’ve mentioned this before but as you know they can be a little slower) that doing it in 2 days is too much. So from now on we’ll make it a long weekend. YEAH! But aside for that is was a nice weekend, lots of “baby time” which I know at this point you’d think but I actually enjoyed. Friday I had off so I went over to my girlfriend house for coffee and for the first time her little one got SO excited to see me, all happy “screeching and giggling” didn’t want me to go, ahhhh it was so great. I’m so glad that I am “somewhere” that I can deal with this, because have a little one all smiley and giggle looking up at you has got to be one of the BEST things eva! Thankfully at this point I look at it as further incentive.   So that’s a good lead in, met with my GYN Thursday and much to my surprise and relief she was amazingly helpful with this whole “what to do next”. She was honest and listened and helped me make my decision one which DH is VERY happy about. No knives at this point. She feels that my “ease” with going under was incredibly rational and although she understands why I might feel that way she does think I’m being too rational. Bottom line, based on the data available in regards to the Hydro and weighting that against my risks during any kind of surgery she feels like the potential complications outweigh the benefits at this time. If this was my “swan song” it would be a different story but it’s not so. She also felt that the Endo is really the concern, she’s seen plenty of woman with Hydro’s get pg and stay and based on where it is in me and that it’s not truly a Hydro to being with, her money is on the Endo. So her suggestion was full round of Lupron, get the Endo quieted down nicely and then straight into Fresh Cycle, difference this time press for 2 good strong embryos to be transferred, she said that as my GYN and OB that she has no reservations about my ability to carry twins (I’m 5’9’’, medium frame and other than Endo healthy) and that under the circumstances she’d go for broke. So I have call into my RE to let her know what we’ve decided. I feel good about it, and I still get me summer, more or less, I know kinda silly to be worried or wanting that but hey, I’ll be cranky and having hot flashes so rather not be feeling like I have no right wearing as little as I’ll have to ;) Last time it was the middle of winter so this should be interesting!