My Wait Continues...

Well, today I was SUPPOSED to have found out if I will start my meds/injections on this cycle or if I will need to wait for the next cycle.  The good news is that I will be part of the clinical trial so this will assist with the astronomical costs associated with IVF.  Not sure who is holding up the decision on this; the physician or the tech that is doing the study.  Either way, I am frustrated.  Would rather know one way or the other.  I called them at 4pm today and they are HOPING they will have an answer for me tomorrow so my wait continues... Also worried about Dear Friend regarding RE appt she had today.  Will keep hoping/praying for all of us.