Enbrel

I just found out yesterday that I only have thru August for the Enbrel site to help me pay for the Enbrel. In Sept. I would have to pay $1,000 as the 4 months or the $4,000 runs out then. I will have to wait till the next 4 months comes up which I don't really understand. They did tell me to call them the first of Sept. to see if they can find something to help me pay the co-pay till the program starts again. If they can't I will have to have a talk with my doctor to see what else I can do. There is no way I can pay the $1,000!  It has been good while it lasted. My insurance doesn't start back up till Jan. for the biologics.  This really sucks. I amy ask the doctor if I can go every other week on the shots to stretch it out.