Beach Time

Today we all went to the beach. It was fun :) I woke up this morning with my IBS acting up like crazy (lived on the toilet for a couple hours), but I took my bentyl, immodium, and some other pills to make it calm down, and it did. Pretty much just long enough for us to go to the beach, have fun, and make it home. That's all I needed, though. I've been drinking a lot of water and Gatorade to keep my fluids up. I haven't been able to eat much since I've been having stomach cramps. 
While we were at the beach it was pretty fun. The sand was *hot*. Like, Geo got blisters on his feet hot, but the water was nice and warm. The 4 of us were just chilling, sitting in waist-deep water and looking at shells. That's one of my favorite things to do at the beach- look at the shells and rocks. Jon had come to distance himself from a nasty divorce, but it still came up today when his ex called their son (who is 20) and said nasty things about me to him. Jon's ex could never accept that I was just friends with Jon and wanted no relationship- she thought there was something there. I'm not going to go into personal details, but I have never thought of Jon as anything other than a good friend. I have Geo to love me and take care of me, and I love Geo with all my heart. He just puts a big smile on my face :)
I slept pretty good last night- from 11pm to 9am. I woke up around 3am again, but I managed to fall back asleep. When we got home, I slept from like 5:30pm to 7pm. I'm still really tired, but I think I'm crashing energy-wise. It will be good, though, since I have been up for weeks. I talked with my mom, and we are going to go to Savannah the last weekend of the month. I hope I can crash and recover by then. My brother was supposed to go, but he couldn't make it. When I did this "30 journals in 30 days" goal, I didn't realize how hard it was going to be. Like today, when I was out with Jon and company, came home tired and didn't want to write. Or at the end of the month when I'm at my mom's. It's not going to be easy, but I can do it!
Food: Today was a crazy eating day. I had a ham sandwich (just 2 pieces of ham and bread) for breakfast to take with my pills, some potato salad for lunch (about 3/4 cup), and a hamburger with a bit more potato salad for dinner. It's really hard to cook in our kitchen since the overhead lights burned out. I drank at least 40 ounces of Gatorade and another 40 of water. I weighed myself today when I woke up and it said I was 250 flat. That's pretty good- that's a loss of a pound and a half.