LDN .. Low Dose Naltrexone Community Group

LDN .. Low Dose Naltrexone 3.0 MG or 4.5 MG ...... Helps ALL AutoImmune diseases not just MS

0 Online
0 Online

LDN legality, without a prescription?

I've heard that LDN can be purchased from River Pharmacy in Canada without a prescription. I was wondering if anyone knows if this is true. I'm also wondering if it's legal to possess it here without a prescription for it. I have custody of my children and wouldn't want to compromise it in any way. Thanks!

Replies

Group FounderLarryLDN
LarryLDN

they get it from lots of pharmacies. it's not a controlled substance and many go about it that way, just have to prepare it right.

* http://www.goodshape.net/HomemadeLDN.html
StuckAtHome
StuckAtHome

Thanks Larry! :-)
deleted_user
deleted_user

Does anyone know anything about the legitimacy of River Pharmacy? Are they a member of any organization resembling the Better Business Bureau? Or has anyone done business with them personally and is able to vouch for them as a legitimate business? I appreciate any info as I'm considering using them. Thanks.
littlemac
littlemac

All Day Chemist is the cheapest, no RX, takes 2 weeks to receive, the same 50mg Revia Tablet that River Pharamcy drop ships from India.
Last time I ordered it took 8 days to receive. The time before it took longer because it was stuck in customs in New York for 2 weeks. They give you a tracking number so you can track the shipment...neat.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thanks for the info. It's nice to hear from someone who has personal experience. Much appreciated.
TashaR
TashaR

I use River Pharmacy and know of several others that do. They are very reputable. Debbie at River is familiar with the uses for LDN too.