Beyond Medication Community Group

In this group we will be looking at alternative or supplementary methods of dealing with every day stressors and anxiety. This is for people who do not want to feel as though they do not want to be tied to the medicine cabinet. We will be using such techniques as mindfulness, meditation, grounding, guided imagery, Yoga and other behavioral and self-discipline techniques as alternatives to the sometimes debilitating side effects of psychiatric medications.

1 Online

I'm back; but for how long?

My stomach has finally started to settle itself again, but I still have no answers to what's setting it off.

I've gone through a few more test with my gdoc and am waiting on a call from my from Gastro doc( hopefully today).

But until my stomach acts up again I shall be around.

The Wolf

Replies

GinaWonders
GinaWonders

Glad your back! Hope you continue to feel better : )
Group Founderwiccanwolf1
wiccanwolf1

I also just got my Dragon naturally speaking voice recognition program today, so hopefully with it I will be a lot more active in the group and be able to contribute a lot more sense I know longer have to think about what I'm writing and just right what I'm thinking.

With this program I hope to be able to bring a lot more exercises in mindfulness and meditation to the group. Glad to be back and hope that my medical problems are behind me and that I can be a more active participant in this group.

Thank you
The Wolf
Cammiecat
Cammiecat

It's good to have you back Will. I am going to be glad to have your perspective back again.
sigmund2
sigmund2

That is great you are back!
deleted_user
deleted_user

me too ... good news
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • ainteasybeineazy

It's my Birthday and no one cares

Today is my 25th birthday, to my somewhat lack of surprise I can see already no one really seems to care. I've always been the kinda person to make sure that everyone I Care about feels appreciated and knew somebody had their back. I can count 4 times this year when I Went out of my way to make sure a "friend" felt good on their birthday, especially if they got left hanging. Its early in the...