Arnold-Chiari Malformation Support Group

Arnold-Chiari malformation, sometimes referred to as 'Chiari malformation' or ACM, is a congenital anomaly of the brain. Arnold-Chiari Malformation II occurs in almost all children born with both spina bifida and hydrocephalus, but ACM I is typically seen in children and adults without spina bifida.

0 Online

Mayo Clinic: Yes or No for Chiari / EDS III / CCI?

The Mayo Clinic is obviously world renowned, but I've heard many mixed reviews regarding their ability/willingness to diagnose and treat Chiari, Ehlers-Danos III - Hypermobility, and Craniocervical Instability (CCI). Some people say Mayo is great at evaluating these conditions and others say they're not. I've also heard some say that Rochester is good, but Jacksonville is not.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Have you been to Mayo? Anyone out there that has some combination of Chiari, EDS III, and CCI?

Am desperately in need of some help and recommendations from those of you that may have been through this already. Please PM with details or anything that you might not want to post. Thanks :)

Replies

razorbacks
razorbacks

No do not go to Mayo . they do not have experts in chiari
tequilasunrise
tequilasunrise

the chiari institute is the best possible place to go.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • EMP88364

I hate being intimate with my husband

I have only been married for 2.5 years, and I am beginning to loathe sex and even cuddling with my husband. When he goes for the upper deck I feel so dirty and repulsed. His kisses are hot and disgusting as his spit gets all over my mouth, and I have breathing in his hot breath. But physically I'm not right either anymore... Let's just say it's like laying with a brillo pad from being so dry. If...