AlAnon One Day At A Time Community Group
This is a group for families and friends affected by someone elses drinking.
Xtina
I was on vacation and my girlfriend drank too much and didn't wake up for hours. She thinks she may have been drugged but she drank too much to really remember. I didn't get all the story since I was on vacation and her friends took her to detoxify. I got on the plane right away but, they thought if they didn't take her now she wouldn't go. I am alone right now and I hope she knows I support her. I just didn't have all the right words at the time. This is stressful not know how she feels!
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
Hugs to you,
Eileen