Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
pj22
Has anyone started this yet. I have talked to my doc about this, they are going to start the process to see if my insurance would cover this.
I know it is soon since it just came out, but was wondering what kind of problems and/or issues you might have had with insurance or taking the drug?
I have also talked to the Amprya people and she was telling me how the company really wants ms patients on this - cuz it works so well for us. She also said that whatever your insurance pays that they also have a program to help with whatever is the copay left over is.
Hey just let me know some things that you have ran across..
Thankyou
Pam
I know it is soon since it just came out, but was wondering what kind of problems and/or issues you might have had with insurance or taking the drug?
I have also talked to the Amprya people and she was telling me how the company really wants ms patients on this - cuz it works so well for us. She also said that whatever your insurance pays that they also have a program to help with whatever is the copay left over is.
Hey just let me know some things that you have ran across..
Thankyou
Pam
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
Someone posted that this med contains bird poision. I mentioned this to my internist, and they told me that many drugs are made from similar products, i.e., rat poisiioning for cumadin, a widely used drug to thin blood. So, I'm not worried about trying it, I look forward to any relief I can get. Good luck to you too!
The drug is a potassium blocker. Your nerve signals work via a process called a sodium(Na) potassium (K) pump so by blocking one of these minerals you affect nerve signaling. This drug didn't do so much for my hubby but increasing his potassium did help.
Something to look into with your doc....or not
Best wishes
EP