What is the best way to treat hair loss with growing age?
For many people, looks don’t matter at times, until you start facing problems. One such issue with growing age can be ‘hair loss’. Hair loss is not only related to age, but it can be hereditary also. Because on one likes the baldness or thin hair. Hair loss is common between both male and female.
Following are some factors of hair loss:
• Hereditary issue
• Skin issues
The solution to hair loss is hair transplant. One needs to consult a doctor for a better understanding of the treatment.
Hair transplant treatment
Hair transplant involves a number of steps. The treatment may take 6 to 9 months to show around 60% of progress. In the US doctors have been doing hair transplant since the 1950s. The hair transplant treatment in India is also going on for a long time. Total time the surgery takes up to 8 hours. The way of doing the treatment has been changing with time.
There are two types of treatment:
1. Follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS)
In this, a strip of skin is removed from the back of your head and sews it properly.
2. Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
In this, the doctor removes hair follicles one by one from the back of your head
The Surgery involves:
• First, the doctor cleans your scalp
• Then he injects some medicine on the scalp to numb the area. So, that the patient doesn’t feel anything.
• The doctor prepares the graft and creates a hole with the help a needle, then place the graft one by one.