Top 3+best best vacuum cleaners for pet hair
While some of the devices are all-rounder, some are niche specific, and the niche specific vacuum cleaners are always better at their task than any other device.
Just like the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair is designed to remove pet hair from a surface is going to work better at removing the pet hair, than any other vacuum cleaner. Though it might not be as good as an all-round vacuum cleaner in cleaning the carpets, but it is definitely better at removing hair.
So, what makes the best vacuums for pet hair stand apart, and what makes the best vacuum cleaners for pet hair better than vacuum cleaners that could do the same? Well, let’s find out.
The Black + Decker has been manufacturing Vacuum cleaner from years and they know what lasts and what doesn’t and there is no reason why someone will not stick to the company.
The Flex Vacuum is the most powerful hand held vacuum cleaner with 20V of lithium ion battery and a curved nozzle. The suction ability of the Flex Vacuum is almost like an upright vacuum and that makes it one of the best vacuums for pet hair.
The flex vacuum is on top of our list because of all the features it holds beside that fact that the company is very responsive when it comes to customer service unlike most of the companies that fade after the delivery.
- Cordless – The vacuum cleaner is cordless and works on a freewheeling battery that lasts long enough for you to be able to clean your entire home before it runs out.
- 20V Battery – The vacuum cleaner is packed with a 20V power supply unit which delivers so much power that pet hair don’t stand a chance. The vacuum cleaner sucks out every single strand of hair out.
- Cyclonic Action – The central part of the vacuum cleaner has a circular body and the hose goes a complete round before it sends the dust in. This is to increase the circular motion of the dirt inside the vacuum cleaner and keep it moving until the cleaner is turned off. This saves you the trouble of cleaning the net after every use.
- Extremely Light Weight
- High Power
- Very long battery life
- Uses cyclonic action to keep clean
- Needs 4 hours to charge to full capacity.
- A Part Specific extension that fit only in certain locks.
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away True Pet knows only how to delivery without stopping or breaking down and it has been doing it for people.
One of the best vacuums for pet hair, there are hardly any vacuum cleaners which are better than the shark rotator. The low height suction-pad gets into each and every corner of the house and cleans even under the furniture and sofa, where your pets just love to sit all day long.
- Swivel Steering – The Swivel steering means you no longer need to push or pick up your vacuum cleaner to turn. Swivel steering allows you to do it with ease and on the go.
- FingerTip Controls – The vacuum cleaner has all the controls on the bar itself and positioned such that they come right under your fingers. Unlike most vacuums where you have foot-controlled pedals and have to stop to change the settings, here you don’t
- LED headlights – While vacuum cleaner peeks under the furniture to clean up every last pet hair, it illuminates it with LEDs for you to see what it is doing as well.
- High Quality Filtration bags
- LED headlights
- Swivel Steering
- Finger Tip Controls
- Low lying suction pad to sneak under furniture
- Brush bristles are not durable
- Cyclone technology is not as efficient.
The Eureka EasyClean is one of the most powerful handheld vacuum cleaning device making it the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair. While most of the handheld vacuums don’t delivery much from the motor, this unique corded handheld design delivers true power from its 5.5 Amp motor.
For deep cleaning and provide high suction when you need to remove dirt from every corner or from months ago, there is nothing that works better than the Eureka EasyClean. Though a little heavy for a handheld vacuum because of the large motor, the easy of cleaning Eureka provides, makes it one of the best vacuums for pet hair.
- Powerful Motor – The 5.5-amp motor of the Eureka Easy clean delivers almost as much power as any full-sized vacuum cleaner. The control over the power allows you to clean any surface with much ease. Even cars could be vacuum cleaned with the Eureka EasyClean.
- Motorized Brushes – Tough stains might be not as easy to remove and some hair which are stuck under the carpet are not meant to be there. So, the Eureka comes with motorized brushes to scrape away the stains and loosen up the stuck pet hair.
- Dual-motor Technology – Since the handheld cleaner does not use a battery and instead uses power from mains, the Eureka has stuffed it with two motors. While one looks for the vacuuming purpose, the other one runs the motorized brush. This allows the main motor to deliver a lot more power than it otherwise would have.
- High suction power
- Motorized brushes
- Multi-surface cleaning
- Large dirt storage bags
- Not very durable
- Heavy to use.
While the Black + Decker is a lightweight handheld vacuum cleaner, the Eureka EasyClean is a lot more power full and a little bulkier. Both of these vacuum cleaners are handheld and deliver their purpose like they should.
While the Black + Decker costs you power, the Eureka costs you on convenience but performs. So if you need a handheld vacuum cleaner you need to think what you need before investing.
However, if you need a lot of power and don’t want to carry a lot of weight with you while you clean, The Shark Rotor Powered Vacuum will be an ideal fit for you.
Before you buy any of the products don’t forget to see all you option and study their pros and cons thoroughly as you compare it with your requirements.