Tobee® Slurry Pump Volute Liners
Slurry Pump Volute Liner is a curved funnel increasing in area to the discharge port. It is often used with slurry pump impeller. As the area of the cross-section increases, the slurry pump volute reduces the speed of the liquid and increases the pressure of the liquid. The main purposes of a volute casing is to help balance the hydraulic pressure on the shaft of the slurry pump. Materials can be use high chrome alloy of A05, A49, A12, A61, Natural Rubber of R08, R26, R55, S02, S12, S21, S31, S42, Polyurethane of U01, U38 to meet different applications.
In order to ensure the slurry pump in good running, we should know the function of slurry pump volute liners:
• Closed slurry pump impeller to a certain space, so that inhaled and forced out liquid through the role of the impeller.
• Most of slurry pump casings are made to be Volute-shaped, it is also called the volute, Because the area of channel section is widening, the high speed liquid around the impeller gradually reduce the flow velocity, and part of the kinetic energy is converted to static pressure effectively.
• The pump casing is not only collected liquid that thrown out by the slurry pump impeller , but also an energy conversion device.
• Lead evenly the liquid to the impeller, collect the high-speed flowed liquid from the impeller, and send to the next level or export-led.
• Realize the energy conversion, Reduce the flow speed, transform the kinetic energy to pressure energy.
• Connect other components, and play a supporting role.
Email: Sales2@tobeepump.com | Mob: +86-18031340097 | Fax: +86 311-87221317 | Skype:+8618031340097