Scratching the Itchy Penis in Public
Okay, so self-control is a wonderful thing – but there are some times when a guy simply has no choice but to let his hands wander over his penis, no matter what the consequences, even if he is in public. No, we’re not talking about masturbation here – just about how sometimes a guy has no choice with an itchy penis but to give it a scratch or two. Even men whose penis care routines rate ten out of ten are still going to occasionally experience an itchy penis, and sometimes that will happen in a public setting. So what’s a guy to do when the overpowering need to scratch arises?
- Use the coat. If an itchy penis strikes just when a guy has just arrived at a party and is still wearing his overcoat, he should take advantage of that fact. Remove the coat, fold it over arm and hold it over the crotch, then subtly scratch while the coat is covering up the action. (This move should be familiar to any guy who has suddenly popped a very noticeable erection and seeks to shift it without being seen.)
- Dance. When dancing, a guy’s hands are on the move already, so it’s easy to surreptitiously let it brush against the crotch a few times. So if a guy is at a dance, problem solved. If it’s a small gathering of close friends, he can still put on some tunes and get a few moves going – at least until the need to scratch has passed.
- Answer the cell. By keeping his cell phone in his front pocket, a dude is giving himself a readymade excuse to give a quick and discreet scratch to the itchy penis. He simply pretends his phone is on vibrate and is receiving an incoming call then feigns difficulty in getting the phone out. As he seeks to remove the phone, he is able to get in a few quick brushes to relieve the itch.
- Get positioned behind a high-backed chair. When the need to scratch hits, a guy should look around the room and locate any chairs, sofas, etc. with especially high backs. If they are tall enough, he can stand behind one and, with his crotch and hand hidden, enjoy a leisurely scratch.
- Locate a stag gathering. At a large party, people break into many small clusters – and some of these clusters may be made up solely of men. By joining one of these, a guy may feel more comfortable with simply reaching down and scratching himself, knowing that the other members of the group can empathize with him. Of course, in some instances, this may not be the best game plan – say, if the group includes the girlfriend’s disapproving father or an arch-rival from work.
Clearly, preventing an itchy penis is going to be preferable to having to deal with the need to scratch. For that reason, it’s important to practice good hygiene and wash the area regularly. Keeping the penis appropriately moisturized is also helpful, as dry, flaky skin is much more prone to itchiness.
Whether in public or not, the chances of an itchy penis can be lessened by incorporating a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) into the penis health regimen on a daily basis. For the best results, seek out a crème which contains both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). Also important is keeping the penis skin sturdy and healthy and thus free of damage from oxidative stress. A crème with alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant, is ideal, as the alpha lipoic acid can fight excess free radicals which cause oxidative stress.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.