Penis Health Tips for a Nudist Picnic
Nudist activities are by no means confined to the summer months, but the nice, warm weather does provide opportunities for more and more varied nudist excursions. Clothing optional beaches and no-clothes-allowed resorts are common, but there’s much more to the lifestyle than that. For example, many nudist families and friends enjoy picnicking in the nude. Sometimes a man who is not a practicing nudist may be invited along, so the following penis health tips are offered for the novice nudist who finds himself lunching in the buff.
Things to remember
These tips can help make the nudist picnic more enjoyable. Several are not necessarily penis health related, but are important anyway.
- Go bare. If an event is being held at an actual nudist resort, nudity may be a requirement. If at a friend’s summer home or other private residence, the friend will usually tell a guest that they are perfectly welcome to keep their clothes on if they so desire. However, most guests will probably feel awkward if they are clothed while everyone else is naked. Doffing clothing is usually a good idea; the shyness and insecurity a person may feel is likely to disappear after a few minutes.
- Be polite. There is a great temptation to stare and gawk at other people’s private parts. Don’t. A glance here or there is fine, but active staring is discouraged. When alone with a close friend, it may be fine to say something like “Whoa, I never knew you were so endowed, man” – but in general commenting upon genitals, breasts and buttocks is discouraged.
- Use a napkin. It’s great to let everything hang out as one with Nature, but when sitting down to eat that hot dog dripping with mustard and ketchup, it pays to have a napkin covering the penis. That’s especially true if spicy foods or sauces are involved.
- Consider a towel. If a wooden picnic table is involved, it may be a good idea to lay a towel down on the seat. Prickly or splintery wood can be very painful on the butt, penis or balls. Removing a splinter from the manhood is not great for penis health.
- Think about position in relationship to others. Nudists enjoy the common beauty of the human form. That said, it doesn’t mean that they necessarily want to have a guy to be standing close to them when they are seated, so that his penis is inches away from their face. Similarly, they don’t want him turning around and bending over, forcing his butt to violate their personal space.
- Keep the manhood away from the food. No one likes finding that a stray hair has wandered into their food – especially when it may very easily be a pubic hair.
- Lotion up. Make sure to put plenty of sunscreen on the penis (and balls and butt) for outdoor picnics. A sunburned member is a very unhappy member.
- Spray. Mosquitoes are a pest any time – so a guy really wants to keep them away when his manhood is exposed. Similarly, ticks, ants, bees and other creatures of nature’s insect brigade should keep away from the personal privates. Finding a gentle but effective spray or lotion to keep insects away is crucial.
A nudist picnic is a fun way to sample nudism, and to see whether any penis health challenges it presents are manageable for an individual. A man can also better manage this area by using a top flight penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a daily basis. When on display, any guy wants the penis to look its best. Using a crème with Shea butter (a high-end emollient) and vitamin E (a hydrator) will keep the penis skin moisturized and supple. And using a crème with vitamin C is urged, as vitamin C plays a role in collagen production, which gives the penis greater elasticity.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common penis health issues, tips on improving penis sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy penis. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.