Lawyer help for patients with gadolinium toxicity

My wife has been poisoned with gad toxicity for two and a half months now. We have had help in paying for a lot of treatments, flights, etc. Her treatment is now being paid for out of our pockets. I am the only income (Not that it's a lot), and this is burying us fast. I was thinking of trying to get a lawyer that would help us get our medical expenses paid for, but can't find anyone to help. Has anyone had success with this? If so - who did you use?