How To Promote Without A Website
SEnuke: Ready for action
You do need some basic tools, but a site is not one of them.
Sure, a website is effective, particularly as a content management software, and much more so if you sell your own products. But when you are an online marketer, you dont need your own site.
For affiliate marketing online, there's really just one resource you'll need (besides access to the internet and...
Despite what internet marketing gurus tell you, you don't have to have a web site to become successful in internet marketing.
You do need some simple tools, but a website isn't one of these.
Sure, a web site is useful, specially like a content management tool, and a lot more so if you sell your own products. But if you're an online marketer, you dont need your own personal site.
For affiliate marketing, there's really only 1 resource you'll need (besides internet access and email ): an autoresponder. You require a great autoresponder that will let you broadcast messages for the list that you'll create. Many free autoresponder programs won't let you do that, so you need to invest about $20 monthly in an excellent autoresponder. This is the best investment you ever make in your business. And, because autoresponder programs are internet programs themselves, you can market your autoresponder system and in the course of time have it pay for itself. I found out about autoresponder by browsing newspapers.
Here is a basic marketing program that can increase your affiliate program without your own personal website:, if you get a headache contemplating HTML, and coding your website allows pains to you
1. The marketing system would be to identify your self as a professional on the merchandise you're selling. You do this by making content: first, by publishing in boards and submitting articles to article sites, minute, by running your own ezine or newsletter, and next, by personally calling ezine owners and offering your article for publication in their ezine.
2. You encourage your internet product or program in the source field at the conclusion of the article. Write a brief description of who you're, what you do, and how readers may learn more. For more detail, see my source box at the end of the post.
3. The trick to promoting your internet solution is to encourage it via your autoresponder. You have possibly whetted the appetite to find out more, since you have created a content article about what you are selling. So require the purchase! If you wrote an article on dog grooming, create something such as, For more fr.ee methods on grooming your dog, send a blank email to email@example.com. Discover further on the affiliated link by visiting aweber.
4. In your autoresponder, write a couple more ideas, and a word that relates your readers for your affiliate program.
5. Maybe not only have you offered your product for a really low cost (only the cost of your autoresponder), but you've collected names that you can market to again and again. These names also become your number for the newsletter. If you believe anything, you will likely want to discover about email newsletters. Read More is a dazzling online library for more concerning the meaning behind it.
6. Write a new article weekly, and continue sending it to your list and article websites, and continue publishing in forums. In no time you'll have a nice list, and nice profits coming in, all without your personal site!.