Find Out The Canada Immigration Programs Matching Your Skills
Most of the people frighten with the thought of immigration, but it can be made simpler, if you plan your immigration with best possible way. If Canada Immigration is your choice of destination, then let us discuss few visa program types which can help in deciding the best immigration program for your profile.
What are the programs under Canada Immigration?
Canada offers a range of immigration programs for their immigrants to choose and live. You need to first decide on what purpose you are planning to migrate to Canada. Then, you can meet the required eligibility and process for your immigration. The programs of Canada immigration are divided into two categories.
- Temporary Residence Visa Programs
- Permanent Residence Visa Programs
What are the temporary residence visa programs?
If you plan to study or work in Canada for particular period of time, then you choose Temporary Resident Visa Programs. The various temporary visa programs for Canada are:
- Open Work Permit: It helps you to work even, without a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
- Employer-specific Work Permit: If you have a Canadian job, then you migrate with this. However LMIA is a mandatory.
- Study Permit: You migrate to Canada and study for a period over 6 months.
- Single Entry Visitor Visa: Under this visa type, you are allowed to visit Canada for once. The period of time is limited, i.e. for a maximum of 6 months.
- Multiple Entry Visitor Visa: You can visit Canada multiple number of times. However, the time period can be considered for a maximum period of 10 years.
What are the permanent resident visa programs?
If you plan to reside in Canada on permanent basis, then you can choose this visa program. There are multiple ways for obtaining the status of Canadian Permanent Residence.
- Express Entry System: This is an electronic platform, and you can start your Canada immigration within this, if you are a skilled worker, trade worker or a Canadian Work Experience.
- Provincial Nominee Program: The provinces of Canada participate as together under these Provincial Nominee Programs. The nominated candidates get an additional score of 600 CRS and this will help in obtaining faster immigration process.
- Sponsorship Visa Program: These are the sponsorship visa programs which are mainly provided to dependents. If your spouse is living in Canada, then you move to the country with a sponsorship.
If you wish to know more about Canada Immigration and their immigration plans to settle in Canada, then you can speak to the expert visa consultants in Hyderabad, then you call to our number @ 040-40307077