Final Decision- I think...

So I'm feeling a little disappointed right now. We were supposed to be doing our first IUI this coming week but after some unexpected news on Thursday during my first day of cylcle monitoring we have decided to postpone. According to my RE there is a pretty good chance that I have a uterine septum and if so she thinks it goes pretty far down. We have decided that there are to many risks involved with the possibility of a uterine septum and the IUI taking. I'm pretty disappointed though because it will probably be january of february before we pick back up with the IUI. I'm still hoping that its not the uterine septum like my RE thinks but from what I've read if it can be seen in an ultrasound then its most likely there. I just have to keep reminding myself that its all in God's hands and someday, hopefully soon, I will be able to get my BFP.