* Was born in London. Lived from 1882 to 1941.
* A central figure of the Bloomsbury group.
* Came from a publishing family. Had the opportunity to publish the early chapters of Ulysses, but they turned it down because this author did not like Joyce's use of dashes.
* Had a mental breakdown after death of brother in 1906.
* First novel was set in South America.
* Second novel was about the lives of two friends, Katherine and Mary.
* Third novel was based on the life and death of brother Thoby.
* Fourth novel was about marital disappointments and frustrations.
* The author played with the idea that minds are androgynous, and quoted Samuel Coleridge to that effect
* Wrote novels, short stories, non-fiction, drama, letters, biographies, and autobiographical writings and diaries.
WHO IS IT?