Widows & Widowers Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have lost a husband, wife, or partner. Anything is open for discussion here, with the hope that we can focus on grief, bereavement, life after loss, and continuing on after a great loss.

3 Online
3 Online

A blessing coming ahead of schedule...

I had just typed a post and clicked "Send" in response to Sal's story of faith, when my phone rang. My younger son called to say he was taking his wife to the hospital right then, ahead of schedule, and I will have a second grandbaby probably later this tonight.
Another "sign" from the Good Lord to never give up, gotta keep the faith.
Hugs and blessings to all,
Nancy

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

I am sooo HAPPY for you! Such a blessing, you are right. A new grandbaby to hold and love! And Grandpa is looking down smiling ear to ear!!

Blessings to you and your family,
Gwen
lovedaisies
lovedaisies

Nancy, Congratulations on your new grandchild. What a sweet blessing.
Hugs and love, Sallie
lovelos
lovelos

Nancy I am so happy for you....nothing like a new grand baby to bring joy!!! Hugs Lu Ann
gone2soon
gone2soon

Nancy, congratulations on a new baby grandchild. Babies bring so many smiles and love in our lives.

Hugs,
Anne
deleted_user
deleted_user

CONGRATS NANCY!! And to that little circle of life baby brightning your days! there is something about a baby, that just is contagious when it comes to LOVE AND SMILES. You just HAVE to give them back!!

Love to you and your family, and that little bundle of love.

And to the circles in life. Never ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhDdw8rATic

Diane
deleted_user
deleted_user

That is so wonderful!! I hope all went well with the delivery and congratulate you on being a second-time grandmother.

I wish we could just skip ahead to grandmother status sometimes. Seems like more fun.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Wonderful, congratulations!
penntehe63
penntehe63

Dear Friends: My younger son just called to say that Ethan Edward was born 2 hours ago...my beloved Edward (Eddie) would have been so happy. I cried, still crying...lots of calls to make now.
Thank you dear, sweet, friends here at DS..."the kindness of strangers" is priceless...each of you is a blessing in my life.
Love to all,
Grammy Nancy
deleted_user
deleted_user

Congratulations grammy Nancy !!! Now you have lots of reasons to smile !! Yes, Eddie is smiling with PRIDE on the new addition to the family.....hugs
deleted_user
deleted_user

New babies are God's miracles! Congrats Nancy and enjoy!
deauxgirl
deauxgirl

Congratulations Grandma,

What a tribute to your husband's memory. You are blessed.

Paula
deleted_user
deleted_user

Congratulations on your new Grand-baby!

((((hugs)))

Carla
inmemoryofhattie
inmemoryofhattie

Congratulations Grammy Nancy. Blessings to Ethan Edward, his parents and family......L'Chaim!