Uterine Cancer Support Group

Uterine cancer is cancer of the uterus. It mainly occurs after menopause, and presents with vaginal bleeding. It is the most common gynecologic cancer in the United States, with over 35,000 women being diagnosed each year in the U.S. Meet with friendly, supportive people sharing their experiences with Uterine Cancer.

0 Online

how to help

How can I help my wife when I feel so hepless myself. She has uterus cancer. Had total hysterectomy and is facing radiation. Prayer is my only comfort

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

There is hope and you just need to love on her!! I am an 11 year uterine cancer survivor. It was stage 1 grade c - and I was supposed to have 28 full pelvic radiation treatments.. I only did 14, and signed myself out... If my experience can be a help to you and your wife - I'm tickled pink.... Nancee (68 years old)
deleted_user
deleted_user

I am a one year uterine cancer survivor. i was blessed and it was caught very early, i was 37, and also had full hysterectomy. right now she needs your support. Just knowing that you still love her no matter what. If she is anything like me, she is going through a range of emotions. Sometimes the best thing you can do for her is simply listen. there were times when i just wanted to forget about it all, even for only an hour. watch a movie, read a funny book, etc. Prayer was the best comfort for me and my family as well. I will pray for you and your wife. Be strong and remember that there is hope