I am sure that this has probably been posted before but....I was wondering if anyone has gotten a new doctor since their stillbirth, been advised by their ob to get a new doctor, or are you staying with the same doctor? My problem is, I really like my doctor. He has told me that my next pregnancy he will monitor me once a week with nst after week 30 and also fluid checks. Aubrey passed from a cord accident. I am torn as to whether I should try for a new doctor?? Is a high risk doctor needed or would I even be considered high risk?? It has only been 7 weeks, my doctor has told me to wait 1 year. I have been told by many other nurses, friends, etc. that they usually recommend waiting 6 months or at least have 1 year in between c-sections. I don't know what I should do about the doctor situation, anyone else have any input??
Posts You May Be Interested In