Hi guys. In a nut shell I am only two (failed) iuis in and two to go. My next wont be until late Feb so giving a month off in between I should have all finished by April. We were dur to start IVF in August except I came home yesterday to find that I'v been fast tracked to start in March IVF. I was really worried about the IVF and possible side effects ( possible infections leading to hystorectomy being the worst) and was still in discussion with my husband about the whole thing. I would like to still do my two left IUI's. Do I phone the hospital and delay my IVF???? My head is spinning???!!!???
Posts You May Be Interested In