I have been wondering about a dog shock collar, sounds kinda sick, but I wonder what the result would be to hold the shocking prong just inside the ear for a small shock, just do it for a second or two to see what happens?? A guy had one of these at work the other night and we were messing with it just to see how he would apply it to his dog. It can be controlled to a really small shock and of course turned up for a harder shock. I did shock my hand to see what it felt like, small shock on like setting 2 which was faint and then one 3 1/2 once and I could really feel that shock! This device is all controlleed by battery, so I would think it would not be to dangerous. It would be very interesting to experience a low shock in my ear to see what happens. Maybe, shock the T right out of me!! lol, but seriously..... At this point it is just a thought....I bet someone has already done this or at least thought of it, people with T get desperate!!
Posts You May Be Interested In