Marvelous Mini Meatloaves
THIS IS A VIRCITAL RECIPE THAT USES A BOX OF STUFFING MIX AND SEVERAL DIFFERENT CHOICES OF SEASONING FOR DIFFERENT FLAVOR IT IS A GREAT IDEA.
A downsized version of the ever popular American meatloaf, this recipe has been a huge hit with my family! Mini meatloaves are fun and easy to please due to the amount of alterations you can make.
1 lb. extra lean ground beef
1 6-oz. pkg. stuffing mix (Stove Top works well)
1 C. water
Choose ONE seasoning package from the following list:
1. 1 tsp. Italian seasonings, 3/4 C. spaghetti sauce, 3/4 C. mozzarella cheese
2. 2 tsp. chili powder, 3/4 C. salsa, 3/4 C. shredded cheese (mexican mixture)
3. 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, 3/4 C. chopped roasted red pepper, 3/4 C. crumbled feta cheese.
4. 1 tsp. garlic powder, 3/4 C. BBQ sauce, 3/4 C. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together meat, stuffing mix, water, and your chosen seasoning until blended well.
3. Fill 12 greased muffin cups and make an indentation in the center of each with a spoon.
4. Spoon in the rest of your chosen add-ins into the indentations.
5. Bake for around 30 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
6. Top with remaining cheese and continue baking until cheese is just melted.