Sports Injuries Support Group

Sports injuries are injuries that are caused by participation in a sporting activity. In many cases, these types of injuries are due to overuse of a part of the body when participating in a certain activity such as runner's knee or tennis elbow.

2 Online

Head Trauma

In november I suffered a severe head trauma from hitting my head on a stair. I spent days and days in the hospital and months recovering. I can no longer train in taekwondo or play hockey as my concussion will be cumulative. Has anyone else had a bad head injury that they are recovering from?

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

Go under neuro and brain. A whole lot of us with brain injuries. Look under the brain injuries section.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • irishwriter

come unwind in the bp lounge

theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??