Spina Bifida Support Group

Spina bifida describes birth defects caused by an incomplete closure of one or more vertebral arches of the spine, resulting in malformations of the spinal cord. The spinal membranes and spinal cord may protrude through the absence of vertebral arches (called clefts).

0 Online

Hello out there

My name is Micah, new guy to the site. Just hoping to make some friends who have the same issues I have with spina bifida.

Replies

FatesIronyReborn
FatesIronyReborn

Nice to meet you im chelle and also have spina bifida ..come talk to me anytime
deleted_user
deleted_user

My name is Tommy. Today is my first day here.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Hello my 8 year old son has spina bifida if you have any questions please ask
perplexed46
perplexed46

Hi, my husband was born with spina bifida. He is 70 & just wears a long leg brace on one leg.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • nana012

I have cancer

I had to have a lung biopsy, and I have cancer. A very rare form that doesn't have any standard treatment. There just isn't a lot of case history for this. It is epithelioid hemangio endothelioma. The cancer support group doesn't talk every day. I can understand why. I'm waiting for the oncologist to call back for an appointment, and will hear in the next few days. Who knew. Ha!
  • Urlacher

Support from family

It's so hard dealing with pain especially when you don't get any support from the person who your supposed to be closest to. So hard when your trying to deal with pain and that person treats you worse than the pain. Having hard time understanding why. unless you are having a good Day you are treated like crap and they make you feel worthless.