Skin Cancer Support Group

If you or a loved one has skin cancer, this is the community to discuss your experience, find support, and meet others going through the same. Skin cancer is a malignant growth on the skin, which can have many causes, including repeated severe sunburns or long-term exposure to the sun. Skin cancer generally develops in the outermost layer of skin so a tumor is usually clearly visible.

1 Online

Safe Sunscreen!

Now that summer is almost her, here is an article about safety of sunscreen.
http://breakingnews.ewg.org/2012sunscreen/sunscreens-exposed/sunscreens-exposed-9-surprising-truths/

Replies

mads1959
mads1959

Thanks Jon ..There is so much conflicting advice about what to use !
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thanks buddy for sharing it !
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • Leo

Weekend Wellness-Now! Check-in

Good morning! I am... well, really, I'm dragging, but that's normal given circumstances. Here's hoping we each get some Wellness Now! Yeah!So.... Mom's discharge yesterday. Yeah.Only I end up in these situations.I had this convo at the hospital yesterday. Mom's discharge paperwork was sloooow... Mom: I am getting up! Me: Mom, I will find out what's taking so long, but stay in the chair! Mom:...
  • Leo

Tuesday late late late check-in

Whoopsie! Well, I slept! Yay! Of course, I fell asleep at four AM. ... Anyway, starting late today... so ending early. Got an appointment to deal with Mom's landlord/management in only half an hour. Our alarm clock batteries died. We were meant to be up at 6! It's 8! Ack! Late at 8!Much love,HealingTo ALLLeo