A little bummed!!
Hey Guys, I am struggling a bit this morning because even though my ct scans were considered stable my oncologist at Seattle Cancer Alliance told me today that he was hoping for all or most of the nodules to be gone if IL2 had worked. He also recommemded I start Sutent which I really do not want to do but he did say that since there has been little growth I could wait and scan in 3 or 6 months! I am not sure what to do as I am scared of the side effects of sutent. Any advice?