If you or someone you know has been the victim of rape, this is the place to find support and get advice. If you want, discuss your experience, share your feelings, and meet others going through a similar situation.
I am reading this book called "Always Daddy's Girl. Understaing your fathers inpact on who you are. They had these questions in it to help you see how much your father effects/effected you. Thought you guys might enjoy this...
Your Fathers Influence
If you were to describe your relationship with your father, what would you say? How has your relationship with your father affected your relationships with men, your career, and your feelings about yourself? Take several minutes to evaluate your past and/or present relationship with your father by answering the following 11 questions:
1. What do you feel are/were your fathers positive qualities?
2. What do you feel are/were your fathers negative qualities?
3. How did you feel about your father as a child through age ten?
From age 11-20
From age 21-30
At the present time?
4. What emotions did your father express openly? How did he express them?
5. Describe how you and your father communicate(d).
6. What was the most pleasant experience you had with your father?
7. What was the most unpleasant experience you had with your father?
8. What is/was your fathers goal in life?
9. In what ways are you like your father?
10. In what ways are you different from your father?
11. How do you feel your father influenced your choice of a man (men)?