so went for u/s at 19 weeks today. it showed a beautiful and healthy baby. however, when the time came to determine the sex, my baby didn't want to cooperate and kept its legs closed. after some jiggling, apparently, it opened its legs quickly and the technician along with my ob stated that it was most likely a girl - about 80% for sure. i guess i deserved that response, given that i initially didn't want to know the sex. but what was supposed to be a joyous moment, turned out to be anti-climatic and now we're not too sure to refer to our little one as baby girl or "it". my next u/s is at 32 weeks in november (this is how they do it in montreal - we don't have the opportunity to do it several times unless u r going to a private clinic and paying). this is so frustrating, because we don't know if we should go and buy girlie things or wait. what would u guys do?
Posts You May Be Interested In