Ok this is the thang, I'm 36 weeks pregnant and my husband works out of town, he is gone for 7 days then he is home for 7 days im so worried that i will go into labor when he is gone and i have no one here to help me (take me to hospital, when i come home help with baby and 5 year old son,ect.)so we want to ask the doc if he will induce me on May 2 @ 38, (he comes home that day and will be off for 7 days to bond and to help me out) but his MOMMY says there is no way the doc will do this just because it would make it easer on us even tho the baby is full term @37, Anyways we go to the doc on tuesday and still plan to ask but just thought i would see what yall had to say bout it, so Please id luv any input you have on this. P.S. Pray i dont go in to labor before then!
Posts You May Be Interested In
Hi all! This is for those of you that have or have had the same neurologist for 4 years or more. I have been with mine now since 2009. He is one of the best movement disorder secialists in the midwest. I know he is extremely busy on the lecture circuit now and in fact not taking new patients there is a huge waiting list for him. BUT.... I feel like my visits are not what they use to be. He...
I gave my 2 week notice last Friday 13th. Now to join you fine people in a life of leisure and nothing else to do but to look out for myself....is it just me or does that sound pretty boring? My goal was to live to retire and I guess having to take early retirement because of health reasons wasn't exactly the way I had planned things. I just can't stay in that building that is reeking mildew...